Total Linguistics offers an extensive document translation services in Sheffield and Birmingham. We provide accurate and professional translations of a wide variety of documents ranging from certificates and passports to manuals and user guides. Our extensive network of linguists means we can translate any type and size of document into and from practically any language in the world.
As with all our of services, Total Linguistics aims to provide an efficient document translation service whilst maintaining the highest quality. Consequently, all of our translations undergo independent proofreading as standard and our skilled project managers ensure the process is as seamless as possible.
The Document Translation Process:
1) You upload, email or post the document for translating
2) We analyse the document to provide an accurate quote and delivery date
3) You confirm the translation work and are allocated a Project Manager
4) The specialist translator and proofreader are carefully selected for your assignment and fully briefed by your Project Manager
5) Your document is translated and proofread
6) Your Project Manager will quality assure your translated document
7) You will receive your completed translation and confirm you are completely satisfied
Certified Document Translation Service Birmingham and Sheffield
Total Linguistics provides a certified document translation services when required for your official documents. This can be necessary for a range of circumstances such as getting married abroad or working in the UK. Documents often requiring a certified translation include:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth or Marriage Certificates
- Driving Licences
- Insurance Documents
We can also have your your translation fully legalised or authenticated by a notary if necessary. This may be required when a document is needed for court or civil cases.